This position is to continue and maintain the kitchen operation efficiency and production consistency.
- Work closely with General Restaurant Manager to plan and prepare culinary activities
- Ensure kitchen’s and Employees’ sanitation and safety standards/ codes are followed
- Ensure all food preparation is according to Company specifications
- Supervise Kitchen Employees’ activities to maintain daily operation is efficient.
- Monitor and control weekly stock levels to ensue there are no shortages.
- Control wastage and record data
- Train & develop kitchen staff
- Perform administrative duties
- At least 3-4 years’ supervisory experience in luxury restaurants or hotels in F&B.
- Knowledge of SOP’s and food & beverage are required
- Excellent organizing skills, fast & efficient and calm
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must. Other foreign languages are also welcome.
- Be flexible
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Able to make decisions which are generally guided by established policies and procedures
If you are interested in our positions, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com
For more details, you may contact us through the below channels:
WhatsApp: 6922 1722
Hotline: 3585 8506