This position requires to assist Restaurant General Manager to oversee the bar operation to ensure product and service standards are met and maximum operation efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and presentation of beverages to company standards.
- Report to Restaurant General Manager about bar performance
- Maintain relationships with customers, anticipate and address customers’ needs
- Train and develop staff
- Control stock levels and stock rotation
- Maintain standards of hygiene for the bar
- Address customer complaints promptly
- Diploma or equivalent qualification in hospitality industry is preferred.
- Supervisory experience in luxury restaurants or hotels in F&B is a must.
- Knowledge of SOPs, bar tendering and wine service are required
- Excellent organizational skills, fast & efficient and calm attitude
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must. Other foreign languages are also welcome.
- Be flexible
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
If you are interested in our positions, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, you may contact us through the below channels:
WhatsApp: 6922 1722
Hotline: 3585 8506